Awww... You Are A Dad Now?
You Are Doing Fine.
You Really Didnt F**k Up.
I Am A Father Too
As a dad myself, a million thoughts run through my head...
- Did I help with the kids enough?
- Did I help too much?
- Should I have been more patient on them?
- I shouldnt have smacked them, am I a bad dad?
- Oh my temper, its making my kids distant. What can I do?
- I dont have time for them, but I dont want to miss them growing up...
- Am I doing favouritism? Is that bad?
- My wife's giving them screen time. I dont want that.
- Kids are screaming for the device, wife is refusing them. Argh.
- The grandparents are spoiling the kids... How do I manage that?
- Kid's going to school. Can they handle?
- Argh, my kid's a tyrant, future CEO my foot! Right now, total a**hole.
- How can I be a better dad?
- How do I treasure the moments with them now?
- How do I make them love me?
- How can I love them?
You are OK. You can be the wonderful dad that you want to be.
The questions you have in your head, the doubts of your ability, your methods, I believe you have it in there, somewhere, to know what to do.
Maybe all you need is a little clarity. Perhaps a little talk-through to help you refine the strategy.
And a good execution with some adjustments.
Small doable actions, to get you on track to become the father you want to be.
Let's have a chat to see how we can go about that. Come on, Have a (virtual) beer/coffee with me.
Virtual Coffee Beer
Lets have a chat and enjoy a virtual CB together. (CB = Coffee Beer* lah!!!)
First round on me. Gotta finish in 1hr, otherwise, beer not nice already.
* No real beer/coffee involved.